This Terms of Service agreement is between you and Serpply Ltd in regard to its products and services (“Serpply“).
- Your Acceptance
- Backlink Services.
Serpply agrees to provide its customers with website links back to the customer’s site or its representatives i.e. their end clients for the exclusive purpose of search engine optimization (SEO) (“Services”). The Services provided come void of any guarantee of results and therefore all numbers claims and estimates presented in any medium by Serpply are to be taken as speculations only. Serpply will guarantee placement of the link created on behalf of the client (“Service”) for a time period not superior than for up to 365 days.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, sound recordings, compositions, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to third-party websites.
- The Service may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Serpply. Serpply has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Serpply will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Serpply from any and all liability arising from any third-party website.
- Backlink Services.
General Use of the Service – Permissions and Restrictions
Serpply allows access and use the Service as per these Terms of Service, provided that you comply with the following:
- You are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under the age of thirteen (13) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- Serpply shall not be held liable of any endorsement claims or claims of support to all and any content or opinion expressed on the site the client hires Serpply to create back links to (“Service”)
- Results in the shape of positive movement for a given targeted keyword within the search engine results pages and target geo are NOT guaranteed under ANY circumstance.
- You are solely responsible for any changes made on the target site that could potentially conflict with any service supplied by Serpply
- Serpply or its owners shall not be not responsible for any alleged negative impact from using the services offered by Serpply i.e. “deindexing” “Google Dance” “sandbox” or other non-proven theories of SEO.
- In no event whatsoever shall Serpply be held liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with any use of this Service. BUY AND USE THE SERVICES CONTAINED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Serpply with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Serpply, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Serpply reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- Lastly you warrant and represent that you are not an employee or contractor for Google Inc., Yahoo!, or the Microsoft Corporation.
Any registration, use of, or access to the Services by anyone under the employment of Google Inc., Yahoo!, or the Microsoft Corporation is strictly prohibited and is a violation of this agreement.
Your Use of Services
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- The Content on the Serpply website as well as Content provided with Serpply, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to Serpply, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. All trademarks of Serpply are the exclusive property of Get Me Rankings LLC and any unauthorized use of such marks is strictly prohibited.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Serpply on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Serpply or the respective licensors of the Content. Serpply and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content
Account Termination Policy
- Serpply reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, hate speech, violence, or excessive length. Serpply may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user’s account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
Limitation of liability
- In no event shall Serpply , its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- You specifically acknowledge that Serpply shall not be liable for content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- Client agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Serpply, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from or arising out of: (i) any breach of Client’s representations and warranties in this Agreement; or (ii) Client’s failure to comply with Client’s obligations under any and all laws, rules or regulations applicable to Client under this Agreement, except to the extent such violation arises out of Serpply failure to comply with Serpply obligations hereunder.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
- You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great websites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
- These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Serpply without restriction.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Texas. Each party agrees that the courts of State of Texas are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute (including claims for set-off and counter claims and non-contractual disputes or claims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation, or performance of, or of legal relationships established by, this Agreement or otherwise arising in connection with this Agreement and for such purposes irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the State of Texas courts.