This Terms of Service agreement is between you and Serpply Ltd in regard to its products and services (“Serpply“), (“SEO Jesus”), (“The Power Lever Method”).
Terms of Service Agreement
This Terms of Service agreement (the “Agreement”) is between you (“Client”) and Serpply Ltd (“Company”), a private limited company registered in England and Wales with Company No. 13177118, regarding its products and services (“Service”).
The Company agrees to provide its customers with backlink services to the customer’s site or its representatives, i.e., their end clients, for the exclusive purpose of search engine optimization (SEO) (“Services”). The Services provided come without any guarantee of results, and therefore all numbers, claims, and estimates presented by the Company in any medium are speculative only. The Company will ensure the placement of the link created on behalf of the client for a period not exceeding 365 days.
General Use of the Service – Permissions and Restrictions
The Service is provided subject to your compliance with the terms set forth in this Agreement:
- You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or possess legal parental or guardian consent and are fully able and competent to enter into and comply with these Terms of Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any endorsements or support claims to any content or opinion expressed on the site to which the Company creates backlinks.
- Positive movement for targeted keywords within search engine results pages is not guaranteed under any circumstance.
- You are solely responsible for any changes made on the target site that could potentially conflict with the Service provided by the Company.
- The Company or its owners shall not be responsible for any alleged negative impact from using the Services offered.
- The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
Limitation of Liability
The Company, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising from your use of any Service. This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any third-party claims arising out of your breach of this Agreement or your failure to comply with applicable laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Agreement.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by the Company without restriction.